Header Ads

Natural stress relief formula and natural essences calming Supplement best review

At night when I lay down to go to sleep, I struggle to turn my mind off and just relax. I worry about what I have to get done the next day, etc and it makes it incredibly difficult to fall asleep. I've tried over the counter sleeping meds, and whereas they help me fall asleep, I have the hardest time waking up and getting going the following morning. I prefer natural remedies so I figured I would give this a try. I was worried it would taste awful but I actually think it tastes rather pleasant! If you've ever tasted the honeysuckle flower, the taste is almost exactly the same - a slight sweet, sugary water taste. The liquid is clear so it doesn't stain, which is great. The very first time I tried these drops, it worked. I placed 4 drops on my tongue after a stressful day at work and shortly after, I felt naturally relaxed without a groggy side-effect. I use this when I'm having an anxiety attack and also at night right before bed. Every time, I experience calmness without feeling totally sedated and it is exactly what I'm looking for! I've tried Valerian root before and I feel like this calm ease has a similar effect but it starts working much faster (with the Valerian capsules, it would take over an hour to feel any effect but these drops start working in about 10 min - also valerian root smells horrendously pungent and this doesn't have any smell). I haven't suffered from any negative side effects whatsoever while taking these drops. Everyone's body reacts differently, though, so all you can do is give it a shot! It definitely works for me & I would recommend to my closest friends and family - and just to anyone who needs help relaxing and turning off their overwhelmed minds!



All About Stress

  • Stress
Stress is a result of both external and internal dynamics, External factors include daily challenges and difficulties. Internal factors include nutiritonal status, overall health and fitsness, emotional well-being and sleep levels

  • Happy Frame of Mind
Calmease will help you face daily stresses and put you in a better frame of mind. It also helps boost overall mood and keep natural calm

  • Stay Focused
Keep calm and focused and be the best version of yourself in a calm, positive and overall relaxed manner



About the product

No comments