Header Ads

11 Sleep Idioms and Phrases from celebrities for 2018


Bill Walton citation about sleep

Bill Walton

I can think. I can sleep. I can move. I can ride my bike. I can dream. 



Ernest Hemingway

Ernest Hemingway

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? 



sleep dalailama citation

Dalai Lama

Sleep is the best meditation. 


Khaled Hosseini sleep citation

Khaled Hosseini

Qualities you need to get through medical school and residency: Discipline. Patience. Perseverance. A willingness to forgo sleep. A penchant for sadomasochism. Ability to weather crises of faith and self-confidence. Accept exhaustion as fact of life. Addiction to caffeine a definite plus. Unfailing optimism that the end is in sight. 


Rebecca Romijn sleep citation

Rebecca Romijn

Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night.' 





Virginia Woolf sleep citation

Virginia Woolf

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. 



J. Cole

If I was to go to sleep before midnight, I would feel weird about myself, like I wasted a day. My most productive hours are between midnight and five. 




Nikola Tesla

I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything. 



Gordie Howe

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave - win or lose. 



Penelope Cruz


I am amazed about how everyone wants to know about my love life. They whisper to me, 'Tell me the truth? Is it true?' Who cares? Because we have this job, we are to say to everybody what we do, or with whom we sleep? It's a bit absurd, but that's why everybody lies so much. 



penelope sleep citation


Matt Kemp

Beast Mode doesn't make excuses. It doesn't complain. Whatever you're doing, go out there and get it done. Keep pushing. If I have a bad game, I think about what I have to do to return to form. Figure it out, go to sleep, and wake up a new man. 
-

No comments